Proof is powered by Vocal.
Vocal is a platform that provides storytelling tools and engaged communities for writers, musicians, filmmakers, podcasters, and other creators to get discovered and fund their creativity.
How does Vocal work?
Creators share their stories on Vocal’s communities. In return, creators earn money when they are tipped and when their stories are read.
How do I join Vocal?
Vocal welcomes creators of all shapes and sizes. Join for free and start creating.
To learn more about Vocal, visit our resources.Show less
SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!
Have a party coming up? Need a new drink of the week were you work? Better yet, want to just make some shots for fun? Well, I have some good news for you: you have come to the right place! Here are six amazing recipes for for six amazing shots! Or as I like to call them: Shooters!
- 1 ½ oz RedRum
- ½ oz Blue Curacao Liqueur
- 1 part sweet and sour mix
- 1 part orange juice
Build ingredients over ice cubes in a Collins glass.
Stir and Serve.
*** The Blue Marlin is my favourite. Recommended. ***
- ½ Tequila
- ½ Lemon-Lime Juice
Pour the ingredients into a shot glass. Cover the shot glass with a napkin and your hand. Slam the glass onto the counter, and drink it while it’s still fizzing.
- ½ Jagermeister liqueur
- ½ Goldschlager cinnamon schnapps
- 1/3 Jagermeister liqueur
- 1/3 Goldschlager cinnamon Schnapps
- 1/3 Rumple Minze peppermint schnapps
Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well. Strain into a shot glass or shot glasses.
- ½ oz. Tequila
- ½ oz. Goldschlager cinnamon schnapps
- ½ oz. Rumple Minze
Shake the ingredients together and strain into a shot glass.
- 1 ½ oz. Vodka
- ¾ oz. Orange liqueur or Triple Sec
- ¾ oz. Lime Juice
Put all the ingredients into a shaker and fill with ice. Shake and strain into a chilled glass or divide between multiple shot glasses.
- 1/3 oz. Kahlua liqueur
- 1/3 oz. Bailey's Irish cream liqueur
- 1/3 Oz. Grand Marnier liqueur
Layer the three spirits in a shot glass in the order they are listed.
Red Headed Slut
- 1 oz. Cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 oz. peach schnapps
- 3/4 oz. Jagermeister herbal liqueur
Combine all ingredients in a Boston shaker with ice. Shake to blend and chill. Strain into a shot glass.
- 1/2 oz. coffee liqueur
- 1 oz. Irish cream
- Whipped cream topper
- 1/2 oz. amaretto liqueur
- 1 oz. coffee liqueur
- Whipped cream topper
Have you ever noticed that a lot of shot names are named after war-related things?
- B-52: The B-52 (also known as the Boeing B-52 Stratofortress) is a "strategic bomber" plane built in 1952. These planes have been used in the Vietnam war in 1965 and in the Gulf war in 1991. There are other times when they have been used and rumoured to be used, but there is too many to name them all. More recently, some B-52 planes were rumoured to be sent to eastern Syria on February 7, 2018. So, they have caused a lot of death and pain... but it makes a great shot!
- Kamikaze: The kamikaze (also known as the "divine wind") was an attack plan near the end of WWII that killed at least 7,000 people. The Kamikaze attack was a plan with conventional air attacks that were designed to "destroy warships more effectively than possible."
Well, that's it for shots recipes, at least on this blog. I want to thank you for checking out my article; it means a lot to me! If you want to leave some feedback, or just want to say hi, I left my Twitter and Facebook page name at the bottom. Please feel free to tweet me! :)
Find your interests!
I have so much content set in different categories that I'm confident that you will find your interests. Love photography? I have lots of content on that! Have ADHD? I have even more content on that. Just looking for some entertainment? I have that too!
About the Author
I am simply someone who can’t seem to stop writing. I went to school for English Literature, then got a job in another field. With that said, writing is still a part of who I am. So now I blog… a lot.
Sometimes my writing gets real and I have been told by a couple of people that I have actually helped them. This makes me like I am important to the world and I want to keep helping. However, other times I just write about the top ten of something, which can be really fun to write!
My personal interests include eating pizza, playing video games, and cuddling with my dog. I have only recently started playing FPS games, but I have a long history in PC games. When it comes to video games, I’m quite the hipster. I like popular Indie games and love video games that almost no one had ever heard of.
My blogs and articles can be about anything, really... I do write a lot, after all. However, I find myself writing about ADHD, photography, and self-help a lot.
To keep updated on my blogs please feel free to follow me on Facebook and Twitter!